Complaint Review: Empire Express

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — Pekin Illinois United States of America
Empire Express
999 Channel Avenue Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Empire Express Stole miles from me on my last load. Cut miles when I refused to drive illeagal and falsify logbook. Memphis, Tennessee

I was leaving home to go back out and instructed by Load Planner to go to a company in Chicago area. Load a trailer and deliver the load to a customer in Florida. When arriving at the customer I was informed that they did not use the product on the trailer. I was sent to the wrong customer in the wrong state by the load planner over the Qualcomm.

I was then told to bring the load to Memphis and drop it in the yard at Empire Express. I was told on the Qualcomm that I would get paid for driving to Florida but not coming back to Memphis. Memphis is the city that the should have been taken to begin with.

I was informed that it was entirely my fault because I did not read the bill of lading. So I asked if I was being docked for the mistake I made, was the load planner having his pay cut. They said no. I did as I was told by someone who obviously did not do thier job right but I was the only one having my pay taken away.

When I got back to Memphis I had someone waiting for me to give me a ride to a new job driving for a different company. I'm not working for someone that steals from me. well when I got my last check they lied and only paid me for driving to Memphis from Chicago.

I have also had my miles cut when refusing to falsify logs. I've lied on logs and got more miles than I could drive. But when your too tired and refuse to drive illeagal they cut your miles and let you do alot of sitting. You wont find anything on the Qualcomm about driving illeagl. You see they call you on your cell phone and work it all out that way there is no record of your conversation about driving illeagal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Express/Memphis-Tennessee-38113/Empire-Express-Stole-miles-from-me-on-my-last-load-Cut-miles-when-I-refused-to-drive-ill-914595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Express