Complaint Review: Empire Financial - Auto Finance Of KC

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Bonner Springs Kansas
Empire Financial - Auto Finance Of KC
83rd And State Ave Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

Empire Financial - Auto Finance Of KC Very Grade A consumer being treat like a bum....Never honor their vehicles Kansas City Kansas

I have bought 3 cars from this company now....Just so you dont ask me why I bought 3, I will tell you.....like others my credit sucks......they came in a gave me a car with no problem. Unfortunetely I didnt have the 1st car just a month and the entire front end goes out just 1 day past the warranty.....After a few choice words were spoken back and forth, I received a car of my choice....I was very pleased with the car and paid it off and was looking to get my 3 rd.....bought an 01 Explorer with 112K miles for right around $11K I know.....I paid WAYYYY too much.....But, aside from that I have had trouble trouble trouble with this car.....every week I am either broke down or buying new parts.....WHILE still paying them $360 a month!! I called the other day and they said I could pay $20 less for the next 3 payments to help ease my nearly $700 shop bill for fixing my car.......They are often rude and like to strong arm me if or when I car asking for a favor.....if I even ask for a few extra days they threaten to take my car! But, I always pay.......in fact never been late nor missed a payment in 3+ yeaRS!!!!! And this is how the good customers and potentially returning customers get treated?

Usedcaraholic
Bonner Springs, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Financial-Auto-Finance-Of-KC/Kansas-City-Kansas-66112/Empire-Financial-Auto-Finance-Of-KC-Very-Grade-A-consumer-being-treat-like-a-bumNeve-471753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Financial - Auto Finance Of KC