Complaint Review: Empire Floors next day

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Alexis — Baltimore Maryland
Empire Floors next day
Nationwide USA

Empire Floors next day empire Floors very unprofessional sales agent  Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

cameto my Home 2 hrs late. I need 400sq ft wood Floors installed I was charged for 823 sq ft. Ive been trying to get this bill fixed for 6 months now. my furniture was Broke during the installation. I have spoke to multiplable managers Corporate Office won't call me back. I'm being harassed by Wells Fargo bank to pay for services I didn't receive. I want them to take thier floors out of my home. this isn't the first time I've had them do Work in my Home but they have changed so much in The last 8 yrs. I've never seen Customer Service this bad in my life. I want To take them to court. I feel I should be compensated for the last six months of torture from them n the bank they finance through. I've spoke to Wells fargo 20 times sent in a dispute letter but the bank just calls me 5-10 times aday wanting momey for services i didn't receive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Floors-next-day/nationwide/Empire-Floors-next-day-empire-Floors-very-unprofessional-sales-agentnbsp-Nationwide-1142527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Floors next day

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - ()

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, Alexis. We never want our customers to be disappointed in our service, and we regret the lack of follow up you’ve received. We would like to learn more about the situation and work towards a resolution with you, but we cannot locate your account with the information posted here. Please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or send your contact information to customersupport@empiretoday.com, and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you. Jeanette Ramey, National Customer Service Manager