Complaint Review: Empire Home Savers

• Submitted: Mon, June 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: Javier Hernandez — Queens Village New York United States of America
Empire Home Savers
591 Stewart Ave Garden City, New York United States of America

Empire Home Savers Empire Home savings Empire Home Savings misled mis reprisented and stole my hard earned dollars by claiming they will negociated on my behalf a mortgage loan modification with bank of America. The Garden City, New York

Empire Home Savers AKA Empire home Savings contacted me through Michael Cain who claimed to represent the company to offer services in Loan Modification the obtained my number from a web site called lending Tree.com
 i was looking to modify my loan since i am struggling to pay my mortgage like millions of Americans. I met the CEO David Gotterup and he assured they were a legitimate Company, he told me how they have saved hundreds of people from foreclosure etc. Shortly there after Michael Cain who took my money was never to be found never answered his calls or returned e-mails or even text messages.
 it took a trip to garden City to find out he no longer worked for the company not only he left the company but he stole an additional $ 1000.00 in cash from me he assured me if a paid this amount i will  be saving money overall. Once again i spoke to David Gotterup  CEO and he assured me that he was not aware of the Thousand dollars Michael Cain stole from me , in the mean time the processor Navin Menon will take care of my file. its been well over six month since they took my application to date i have not received a single piece of correspondence from the bank acknowledging the fact that Empire Home Savers is representing me or even submitted any paper work on my behalf for a loan modification.
After weeks of e-mails and phone calls that go unanswered it took yet another trip to Garden City to realize i was scammed the company is no longer a 591 Stewart Ave. David Gotterup is gone, Navin Menon is gone my hard earned money is gone now i'm  not only out of $4,500 but the my own family which i referred to them is also scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Home-Savers/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Empire-Home-Savers-Empire-Home-savings-Empire-Home-Savings-misled-mis-reprisented-and-stol-740030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Home Savers