• Report: #781953

• Updated: Tue, September 27, 2011

• Reported By: Dawn — Laurelton New York United States of America
Empire Home Savings
591 Stewart Ave Ste 100, Garden City, New York United States of America

Empire Home Savings Jason Green/Empire Home Savings rip-off $3,000 of my hard earn money for home load modifications Garden City, New York

In December of 2010 I signed a contract with Empire Home Savings for loan modifications to my home.  Jasson A Green -Mortgage Consultant indicated that the process will take no more than 3 months.  I will contact Jasons's assistant Jahn Ramires at (516) 858-4983 ext. 7040 at least twice a month for follow-ups.

My calls contenusly went to voice mail and no response for Empire Home Savings.  I was charged a fee of $3000.00 for their services.  I was informed that if they could not secure a loan modification my monies would be 100% refundable.  I was rif-off of my hard earn monies by this unretable company and thier associates (every endividual who was employed for Empire Home Savings).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Home-Savings/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Empire-Home-Savings-Jason-GreenEmpire-Home-Savings-rip-off-3000-of-my-hard-earn-money-781953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Home Savings