Complaint Review: Empire Home Savings

• Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Martin — Leechburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Empire Home Savings
595 Stewart Avenue Garden City, New York United States of America

Empire Home Savings Michael Anderson Rip me off for over 2,000.00 Garden City , New York

We sent over 2500.00 to him to perform a loan modification, albeit he stated that it would be 2 months. My wife and I are on disability and can't afford to loose that money. I called over and over to the number he had given us and all the mailboxes are full. .... even the operator's was full. I have tried to get in touch with him for months. One time, when the mail box was not full he was able to call me. He said any day and that the paper work was at the lawyers as we speak. He was upset that I left the message with the operator and that he could loose his job. All we want is our money back and I can get a loan modification with the Bank of America in which I  have my mortgage. Thank you very much for your assistance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Home-Savings/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Empire-Home-Savings-Michael-Anderson-Rip-me-off-for-over-200000-Garden-City-New-York-741132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Home Savings