Complaint Review: Empire Marketing Group, inc

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Chis — Birmingham United States of America
Empire Marketing Group, inc
601 Beacon Parkway West, Suite 204 Internet United States of America

Empire Marketing Group, inc emg, inc EMG, Christopher Kopetz, Kami Mauldin, door to door d2d manager training program cydcor Empire Marketing Group, INC ,EMG, inc is a SCAM Door to Door job! Don't trust them! Birmingham, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: agreed!

*Consumer Comment: Thank you!

I interviewed for this company as a new business professional looking to get started in a secure career as a fresh college grad. I went to the first interview after speaking with the HR woman named Kami and owner Chris -- they described it as a management training opportunity with advancement within a year.

I came to second interview -- casual dress, was introduced to man who then took me to his car. We traveled out and as we were leaving I asked questions; trying to find out where we were going; of course very cryptic responses.

I went to a neighborhood to go door to door trying to sell ATT UVERSE tv and internet service to people who did not have any clue we were coming.

At lunch he told me the advancement procedure and that the business was commission based. You make $100 for each account you sell. -- he did not make a sale that day, thus making NO MONEY.  I was offered the position with the company when I got back that day. I discussed the day with the other candidate and we both decided it was not something either of us could EVER do.

He also told me of the other companies, NBC, INC (nashvile business consulting), Orange LTD, and Luxe INC around Nashville. All were of the same. -- Google them.

Companies like this are out to get new college students who are impressionable and who need immediate jobs. It is a joke. DO NOT GO IN!! PLEASE REFERENCE THIS REPORT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Marketing-Group-inc/internet/Empire-Marketing-Group-inc-emg-inc-EMG-Christopher-Kopetz-Kami-Mauldin-door-to-door-d-954884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Marketing Group, inc

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

agreed!

AUTHOR: - ()

I agree! working there was the WORST decision I ever made. They lied to me starting at the interview!  I don't know what NBC is, but I know they're connected to somewhere called Sky Inc in Nashville.  They do the same thing there.

Thank you!

AUTHOR: aldenjones1010 - (United States of America)

Oh my goodness, I am so happy I found this report. I was considering applying for their company and will stay away now!!  THANK YOU!