Complaint Review: Empire Marketing Solutions

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: shamlander — West Hollywood California United States of America
Empire Marketing Solutions
7000 SW Hampton St., Suite 216 Tigard, Oregon United States of America

Empire Marketing Solutions Market Your Empire John, OWNER of company, unprofessional, lies about process and doesn't get the job done! Tigard, Oregon

I was dealing with someone at first who admitted he didn't know my industry and when I asked to speak to someone else, I was given the General Sales Manager, who I found out today is also the owner of the company.  I sent him emails and phone calls and he never got back to me.  When I had to call him again, and again to follow up with him on what was going on with my SEO, he gave me excuse after excuse.  There was a time or two when I did call after hours, however I did expect a return call or email the next day or Monday.  Today when I called John got very angry with me, talking over me and then had the audacity to tell me he was going to put me on hold until I calmed down.  I was put in a time-out by someone I am giving money to.  Yes, true story.  He proceeded to talk over me, call me names and then hang up on me and refused to refund me my money.  Please do not work with company, unless you have money to flush down the toilet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Marketing-Solutions/Tigard-Oregon-97223/Empire-Marketing-Solutions-Market-Your-Empire-John-OWNER-of-company-unprofessional-lies-1023407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Marketing Solutions