dancers

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: GoodBusinessIsNeeded — Beaverton Oregon United States of America
Empire Marketing Solutions
4160 SE International Way Suite D203 4160 Portland Internet United States of America

Empire Marketing Solutions Market Your Empire Didn't pay for services of a web tool , Internet

I made a tool for empire marketing solutions and was never paid for my time.  I also took 3 to 4 hours out of my day to drive 40 miles to there office to discuss the project.  I was not paid for that either.  I was not paid the $200 we agreed upon.  I also did an extra $400 of work on the project and research for this company that I was not paid for.

I delivered a fully working tool.  It was the best fit for what the company asked for, considering they could not pay for the extra Google API calls because they can not afford to charge for the extra cost.

The owner also commented that all of his Sales team are too incompetent to enter 2 numbers into a form and hit the "Submit" button.

I feel that I was treated very unfairly, and that I should get paid for the money we agreed upon.  For all I know, the owner could have downloaded my files and might be using my tool for free as we speak.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Marketing-Solutions/internet/Empire-Marketing-Solutions-Market-Your-Empire-Didnt-pay-for-services-of-a-web-tool-Inte-955870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Marketing Solutions