Complaint Review: Empire Marking Group, INC

• Submitted: Sat, October 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: Christopher — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
Empire Marking Group, INC
601 Beacon Parkway West, Suite 204, Birmingham, Alabama United States of America

Empire Marking Group, INC EMG, EMG, INC Sales, Direct Marketing, Management Training Program, door-to-door door to door d2d Birmingham, Alabama

I interviewed for this company as a new business professional looking to get started in a secure career as a fresh college grad. I went to the first interview after speaking with the HR woman named Kami and owner Chris -- they described it as a management training opportunity with advancement within a year.

I came to second interview -- casual dress, was introduced to man who then took me to his car. We traveled out and as we were leaving I asked questions; trying to find out where we were going; of course very cryptic responses.

I went to a neighborhood to go door to door trying to sell ATT UVERSE tv and internet service to people who did not have any clue we were coming.

At lunch he told me the advancement procedure and that the business was commission based. You make $100 for each account you sell. -- he did not make a sale that day. I was offered the position with the company when I got back that day. I discussed the day with the other candidate and we both decided it was not something either of us could EVER do.

He also told me of the other companies, NBC, INC (nashvile business consulting), Orange LTD, and Luxe INC around Nashville. All were of the same. -- Google them.

Companies like this are out to get new college students who are impressionable and who need immediate jobs. It is a joke. DO NOT GO IN!! PLEASE REFERENCE THIS REPORT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Marking-Group-INC/Birmingham-Alabama-35209/Empire-Marking-Group-INC-EMG-EMG-INC-Sales-Direct-Marketing-Management-Training-Progr-954681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Marking Group, INC