Complaint Review: Empire Medical Training

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: Mad Miss — Atlanta Georgia
Empire Medical Training
2720 E Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale , Florida USA

Empire Medical Training Stephen Cosentino, VIP Aesthetics, RX Medical Web Deceptive, liars, money laundering, tax evasion, fake company, scam Fort Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Comment: Contact FL Dept of Health

I am absolutely discusted with this company.  I wish I had read all the reviews on this site before I signed up. I purchased a platinum package and, wow, what a poor excuse for medical training. First of all the teacher who goes by Dr  Bill Moore is really named Bill Horninger and he's not a doctor at all.  I am reporting him to the state of Florida for impersonating a doctor. The owner is Stephen Cosentino who is a true thief.  I am also reporting him to the Florida Department of Health for various wrong doings.  Basically this place takes your money and gives you NOTHING! You are supposed to get a certificate of completion, a cd of material among other things...I recieved NOTHING! So just so you understand you get "trained" by a man posing as a doctor and you get nothing after that.

When the seminar was over I contacted the office to ask for the materials that I was promised and spoke with a man by the name of Brad Tomson who promised he would send me all the materials. Brad not only did not send me the materials as he promised he, after calling back and begging for them again, answered the phone and called himself Kyle.  What a liar! "Kyle" and Brad are the same person. So if you are looking to get anything out of Brad think again. This guy is as big of a liar and scam artist as Cosentino (who also has an alias-he calls himself "Scott"). Brad repeatedly lied and mislead me into believing he would send me all the materials that Empire promises you...he is a terrible, despicable person who can't be trusted.  Brad regularly travels with the company- he is about 6'3" and has blonde hair. Confront him if you see him at a seminar.  Tell him he's  a liar!!! I normally wouldn't wish bad things on a person but of anyone deserves bad karma it's Brad. What an absolute jerk.

Just as a final note THERE ARE NO REFUNDS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!! Just a word of warning.  Once they have your money they will not refund it even if they don't do their job.  I am doing all I can to get this company to close its doors for good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Medical-Training-/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Empire-Medical-Training-Stephen-Cosentino-VIP-Aesthetics-RX-Medical-Web-Deceptive-lia-1097944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Medical Training

Contact FL Dept of Health

AUTHOR: Dridcmd - ()

Please contact Donna Howell at 850-245-4444 x8330.  She is aware of the situation.  There is a big pending lawsuit that will most likely close Empire down once and for all.   Scott, Brad etc. etc. is Dr Cosentino.  He dislikes any comfrontation.