Complaint Review: Empire Medical Training, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, December 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: Vanessa Ho, MD — Riverside California United States of America
Empire Medical Training, Inc
2720 E. Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 102 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Empire Medical Training, Inc I purchase a platium membership but realized I didn't have enough funding so I called to cancel. They said I registered for a course which I never did and refused to refund $2,999.00 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I signed up for their Platium Membership for unlimited attendance of courses, however never did register for any particular courses. They charged my credit card the same day but never sent me any confirmation.

That should be a red flag.  One week later, I realized I didn't have enough funding so I have asked them to refund the payment and they refused to do so despite of stating that as long as we notify them 24 hours in advance they will credit back to us. It took me 2 months to get the response from them. The receptionist kept saying someone will get back to me and they never did. Until I contacted the credit card company and asked them to intervene. Then they say they already purchase Botox and meds for my training despite of the fact that I never even registered for any courses. I will continue to fight with them to get the money back. Just a warning to any body out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Medical-Training-Inc/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Empire-Medical-Training-Inc-I-purchase-a-platium-membership-but-realized-I-didnt-have-e-986913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Medical Training, Inc