Complaint Review: Empire Network

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Ruckersville Virginia
Empire Network
Internet USA

Empire Network They refuse to refund my refundable deposit in the program to get started I do not know. Internet

My wife and I purchased for $49 bucks an opportunity to develop a home based business.  When we entered their site we discovered that we were continually asked to spend hundreds & hundreds of dollars more.  This was not acceptable to us so we have asked for a refund.  They do not refund any money, they ask why? then they ignore you and only continue to ask why would we want a refund.

I have been called 4 times and interviewed and asked to spend $4,000 for a coaching program to help me succeed.  Each time I have asked them to remove me from their list and refund me my money.  Each time I am told that is another department and I am to contact support.  Each time I have and the only response I receive is a question asking me why I wish a refund.  Then I never hear back from them again unless I start the process over.

Do not in any way purchase anything from the Empire Network.  They are criminals and should be jailed for the criminal activity they engage in.  They also sell these services is across the US crossing state borders.  This must be regarded as a felonious activity.

Doing business with these criminals will most certainly become a financial loss for anyone looking to invest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Network/internet/Empire-Network-They-refuse-to-refund-my-refundable-deposit-in-the-program-to-get-started-1077315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Network