• Report: #1020352

Complaint Review: Empire New Media Ltd

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: CBot — Birmingham United Kingdom

Empire New Media Ltd Amjad Ali Beware - Ex-Convict Amjad Ali - ripping off small and struggling business!!!! Burnley, Internet

*Consumer Comment: This looks like more nonsense

If you know absolutely nothing about marketing your business online then make sure you stay away from these people!!!! They take your lack of knowledge and understanding about the way things work and take advantage by charging extravagant amounts for what I have since learnt are quick and easy jobs you can learn how to do for yourself for "free" - yes "free". Like google maps for instance - really simple to do but they pretend it's a long and hard task and charge the world.
I have since starting researching how to do my own optimising but simply doing some online research - needless to say I have had more success that these so called "experts". As soon as Empire New Media Ltd. has your money then don't expect to hear from them unless they are trying to sell you something else. Also If you want to complain then you won't hear from them at all - ignore emails, calls etc.

The most disturbing thing that I have been told is that it's ring leader Amjad Ali is an ex convict who has served a significant amount of time courtesy of HMRC and us tax payers in jail for some type of assault charge. If I had known this before hand I would have run a mile.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-New-Media-Ltd/internet/Empire-New-Media-Ltd-Amjad-Ali-Beware-Ex-Convict-Amjad-Ali-ripping-off-small-and-strug-1020352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire New Media Ltd

This looks like more nonsense

AUTHOR: Darren Horsham - (United Kingdom)

I have known Amjad Ali for a number of years and I can say being a professional SEO consultant with a wealth of knowledge that Empire New Media Ltd is one of the best run companies in our field. The fact that they are always revolutionising the industry and looking for positive innovitive ways to generate more traffic for their clients is a testament to the guys running this company. I have worked with Amjad in many companies and have always found it fascinating just how much time he spends working his campaigns to ensure ROI for his clients. I have also spent time at his offices and the way the guys work there reminds me very much of Google itself, they have a vibrant fun office with a work ethic to be proud of and as I live near there and drive by often it is not unusual to see the lights on way past 8pm. Again this shows the commitment to the business this team has. If you want your site to be promoted to page 1 and or want a site designing to an immense spec at affordable rates you wouldn't go far wrong picking up the phone and giving Empire a call and that is from me a fellow competitor in the game! You may be wondering why I have taken time to write this post and the answer is simple, Amjad has done a lot of great things for me over the years and is always on hand to offer great advice and support, he even offered me a desk in his offices to help me get started in my own business! Where can you get that type of support these days! Good on you Amjad and well done Empire New Media Ltd, you must be doing something right to get this sort of jealous, untrue and quite frankly pathetic attention! All the Best