Complaint Review: Empire Plumbing and Air Conditioning - Anthony Liberatore (Owner)

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: ESM — PHOENIX Arizona United States of America
Empire Plumbing and Air Conditioning - Anthony Liberatore (Owner)
23005 N 15th Avenue #103 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Empire Plumbing and Air Conditioning - Anthony Liberatore (Owner) Questionable business practives Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: Issues Resolved

Our company owns a rental property in Scottsdale. Last week Empire came to inspect the water heater which was not working. I spoke to the tech, who said "the dial wasn't turned up and that corrected the problem"; several days later, the water heater was not working and the same tech came out and now said the 2 thermostats on the water heater needed to be replaced for $500+ dollars. I contacted my home warranty company who sent a different contractor who replaced the elements, which corrected the issue;

it was not the thermostat.My complaint is as follows: I do not want to be charged for 2 trips when the tech didn't properly diagnose the issue on the 1st or 2nd visit. I do not mind paying for 1 trip charge, but being forced to pay 2 when the job was not done correctly to begin with is not acceptable. I am concerned of the tech's improper diagnosis. I could have ended up spending $500+ on something that was not needed to begin with. This is irresponsible on the part of the tech and can cause you issues with the Arizona Registrars' Office if I were to file a complaint (which I do not plan to do as I understand mistakes happen). I have requested work orders for both visits from Empire but have yet to receive them. I communicated with the owner Anthony Liberatore who said he would "investigate" this. I don't know what there is to investigate. I really don't expect to hear back from them at this point .They are NOT responsive or competent to be in this business, in my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Plumbing-and-Air-Conditioning-Anthony-Liberatore-Owner/Phoenix-Arizona-85029/Empire-Plumbing-and-Air-Conditioning-Anthony-Liberatore-Owner-Questionable-business-p-969583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Plumbing and Air Conditioning - Anthony Liberatore (Owner)

Issues Resolved

AUTHOR: ESM - (USA)

Just an update, my issues were resolved by another contractor.

expenditures