Complaint Review: Empire Rugs & flooring

Empire Rugs & flooring
Internet USA

Empire Rugs & flooring Credit card fraud Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

Do not use Empire rug & flooring. two months ago I had one of their representatives come out and give me an estimate for flooring...at the time my credit was not approve. Just received a letter today from Wells Fargo stating that they resubmitted my credit information two months later for a lesser amount of 3,000.00 without my knowledge and that a credit card I never received was mailed out...luckily was able to call the bank and stop the card immediately..Called empire and asked WTF how did this happen -their response was oh you were approved for that amount from the beginning...I said oh really then why did their rep tell me no and then where the hell did the credit card go to ...they had no answer for me. don't use them as last time I checked reapplying for a different amount and using someones information without their knowledge is fraud!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Rugs-flooring/internet/Empire-Rugs-amp-flooring-Credit-card-fraud-Internet-1068205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Rugs & flooring

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - ()

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, Donna. We regret any confusion that has occurred regarding your approval for financing, and we will be following up with you shortly to discuss the situation. You can also reach us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or customersupport@empiretoday.com. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager