rank

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: THE TRUTH FINDER — Livermore California United States of America
Empire Specialized Investigations
P.O Box 15812 Newport Beach, California United States of America

Empire Specialized Investigations Lori Johnson DON'T EVER WORK FOR HER - SHE WILL NOT PAY YOU!!!! Newport Beach, California

I performed secretarial services for Ms. Johnson last year - I was only paid half and that was four months after I performed the work!  I am owed over $600 - I contacted this unprofessional woman at least 50 times, left numerous emails, sent a certified letter with a demand and she has never contacted me for a payment schedule.  After talking with her in December 2011, I told her she could pay me on a payment schedule and she said that was not necessary as she would pay me in full in January 2012.  Well, I'm still waiting.  Shame on Ms. Johnson.  Shame on your lack of morals and your lack of a conscience.  In good faith, I trusted you - in over 32 years of being in service, I have never been ripped off by the likes of you and your company.  Do not ever, in any capacity, work for her - I have heard from several investigators who have done work for her and they, too, have not been paid.  I found out too late but you won't - you've been warned.  She is unprofessional, won't return your calls, won't return your emails or mail and lastly and more importantly, will not pay you.  Lori Johnson is a horrible, horrible person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Specialized-Investigations/Newport-Beach-California-92659/Empire-Specialized-Investigations-Lori-Johnson-DONT-EVER-WORK-FOR-HER-SHE-WILL-NOT-PAY-940827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Specialized Investigations