- Report: #1143153
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Empire Today LLC
Empire Today LLC6875 Best Friend Road Doraville, Georgia USA
Empire Today LLC Ron in ATL regionMr. C SherwinMrs Charlene ATL region Misleading quotes, sellsman not checking to see if i could have the hardwood floors he sold me, inconveience, personality conflict, bait and switch Doraville Georgia
*Author of original report: Stop acting like you want to help me !!!!!
*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
first a salesman came to my house to give me a quote for hardwood floors, he should me different floors to choose from, he asked me what kind of floors did i want, i told him hardwood floors, so i picked the ones i wanted, before he left he gave me a quote totaling up to 6500 to do my living room, kitchen, dinning room and hall way, told me no one could bet that price and they would do the floors now. I told him i was not ready. Weeks later someone called me and said if i let them do my floors today the price would go down to 4600, i said no thank you i was waiting on my tax money.
Once i got my tax money, i called the sales man back out, to price match 2 other quotes i got , 1 being from 50 floors which was higher 6900 than Empire and another one being from a comany called A.R. Carpets & Floors which was for 4900 and that include doing 14 steps, hardood, take-up, moulding. So the salesman said ok we can price match price for price due to the company is charging me so low on doing the stairs, so the would quote me and i got this in writing on contract with Empire of 5570.00 to do my living room, kitchen, dinning room, 14 stairs, and hall way.
It was a deal that was written up and signed. Then the installers came in the next day to do the work. When they pulled back the carpet they informed me that i had presswood under my carpet so they could not do hardwood floors for me. They said someone should have told me this before they pulled the wood, put in on the truck, and came to me house. so they left.
i called Empire to inform them of what had happen and to complain about the labor, gas, time, and inconveniece to me and labors, they said it was the salesman fault and i have them on recording saying the sales man should have looked before quoting me a price, but on the contract it say if they do run into a problem like this its my problem. ok thats all fine i said to them, but the quote does not state this or the written estimate you gave me, so your quotes are misleading, a fraud, you cant quote a price if you dont check all required sources needed to do work.
So this is how them handled this problem.
1. i was given to someone by the name of Ron the install manager of ATL region, and i was telling him what happen and how it was the salesman fault and they need to horno the quote i was given, the tried to out talk me, i told him please stop cutting me off so he hung up on me.
2. I asked to speck to someone over his head, and was told someone from headquarters would call me it didnt happen.
3. Charlene calls me from the ATL region, and tells me that i would have to pay for the ply wood being put donw so i can have the hardwood floors, they didnt care it was the salesman fault, they didnt care i had a quote they was not going to honor and a contract with them also. She told me to turn the contract over and look at the part that say Delay/Unknow Conditions, she said since the quote the salesman gave me was wrong due he didnt price the job right from day one they wish to cancel the contract with me and if i wanted hardwood floors i will pay for the plywood and about 6500 for the hardwood floors that i was only paying 5570 for.
4. the company retaliates against me for making a complain against the salesman, lies, inconveience, and fraud quote and contract that was ratified.
5. i have recordings of C Sherwin and Ms Charlene acknowledging the salesman was wrong, the way i was treated was wrong, and how they didnt want to do buiseness with me no more due to they salesman gave me wrong pricing on the hardwood floors.
dont do buiessness with this company, they will mislead you and then treat you like you did something to them, I mean if do floors, why wouldnt you ask, iniquirer, check to see before hand if what you selling the person they can have. It wouldnt waste everyones time, money, gas, and labor
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Today-LLC/Doraville-Georgia-30340/Empire-Today-LLC-Ron-in-ATL-regionMr-C-SherwinMrs-Charlene-ATL-region-Misleading-quotes-1143153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.