Complaint Review: Empire Today, LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, October 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: Tammy — Bon Aqua Tennessee USA
Empire Today, LLC.
333 Northwest Ave Northlake, Illinois United States of America

Empire Today, LLC. Stay way clear of Empire Today Northlake, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

I had my floors installed in dec 2008. I called in June of 2009 to let them know the floors were buckling. They said it was moisture but when the sales person recommended the floor we had he said it could with hold anything even if it stood on there for 5 days it had a 25 yr water damage warranty. They replaced the floor in September but did not have the same color or style they were in about 2 weeks when they started to buckle again there had not been no water no urine no nothing on these floors they sent a inspector he said it was moisture but i dont see how. But I have since contacted a number of flooring contractors that said it was installation problems which was the problem the first time. I want empire to refund my money so I can get a company with morals and values as well as a good product to replace my floor.      (Less)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Today-LLC/Northlake-Illinois-60164/Empire-Today-LLC-Stay-way-clear-of-Empire-Today-Northlake-Illinois-516229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Today, LLC.

Company Response

AUTHOR: Empire - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention.  We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused for you.  Our customer care team is reviewing your concerns, and a team member will follow up with you directly within one business day to work toward a resolution.

Sincerely,