sake

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Snoops Malone — Lawrenceville Georgia USA
Empire Today
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Empire Today WARNING: STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY! SCAM IN EVERY CORNER OF THE ORGANIZATION! Atlanta, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Business Response

WARNING:  If you have submitted a complaint on line about this company and you receive a response, on line, from a Rebekah Clerk, know that she does not exist.  This is a huge online scam to scam others online into believing that there is such a customer service manager who actually cares about making your horrible experience right.  Listed below is an example of the kind of response you will get, should you submit an on line complaint.  Emails from the supposed Rebekah Clerk are all over the Internet, yet she does not exist.  Your complaint is dumped into an email bucket within their customer service department.

I'm shocked that this company is still in business.  The best thing consumers can do is contact local consumer action teams via their TV stations, the Better Business Bureau, and websites like Clark Howard.  This is the absolute worst company I have every dealt with in 50 years.  If you Google words like "Empire Today Horrible!" you will receive 100's upon 100's of hits listing countless compliants from consumers all over the country.

Here is an actual response that the alias "Rebekah Clerk" submitted to my online complaint.  Turns out, this is a blanket response that everyone gets.  Rebekah Clerk does not exist, you will not receive a call back should you call her number ... you will get voicemail.  Don't waste your breath leaving a message, as it will not be returned.

CompanyResponse commented on 21 Apr 2011, 17:05:56:
Renee, I wanted to reach out to you after reading your post and offer our apologies for the experience youve described. I was able to locate you account history, and it is my understanding that we have been in contact with you and we are working with you to make things right. A repair has been scheduled for next week and I will be following up with you after your appointment to ensure youre happy with everything. Your satisfaction is important to us and we want you to know that we take your concerns seriously and want to work with you. I am available to answer any questions or concerns you have about you repair or account. Please feel free to email me at customersupport@empiretoday.com or contact me via phone at 888-588-2315 x4195. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager

They don't care, they won't respond, they are the worst of the worst companies.  A large portion of their senior management team deserves to lose their jobs -- pirates, nasty individuls, ripoffs, scammers, liars, thieves.  NEVER AGAIN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Today/Atlanta-Georgia-30043/Empire-Today-WARNING-STAY-CLEAR-OF-THIS-COMPANY-SCAM-IN-EVERY-CORNER-OF-THE-ORGANIZATIO-764997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Today

Business Response

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

Were very sorry for your experience. Its my understanding that you did work with our customer service team a few months ago and that your repairs were completed on June 25th.  Were always here to help or answer any questions or concerns you may have.  You can email me at customersupport@empiretoday.com or call me at 888-588-2315 x4195 and well follow back with you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager