Complaint Review: Empire Today

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jane — Tucker Georgia
Empire Today
Atlanta, Georgia USA

Empire Today POOR customer service, Ads on TV are a joke, in and out of my house in two weeks, not one day. Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

I ordered carpet and vinyl for my entire house that I was renovating to put on the market. I spent $9,200.00. They installed the carpet and vinyl 4 days after I ordered it, except for one piece in my sunroom which they said was not in. The installers did not put doors to closets and rooms back up, they chipped my newly painted walls, did not put funiture back ( I only had 5 peices in the entire house to move),  they put my old carpet in a dumster that was on the premises used by my contractor after being told by two people not to. This caused me to have to pay an extra $48.00 overage fee.

I also had to pay my contractor and extra $650.00 to repair and repaint walls that installers messed up. 3 weeks from the order date, I finally got my sunroom carpet. During that three week period, no one called me. I would have to call them and was told over and over "I'm working on it." Also the vinyl that was put down had bubbles in it in several places. They did repair it when they installed the sunroom carpet. When they came to install the sunroom carpet, no one bothered to call me ahead of time to schedule a time. Installer called and said he was 20 minutes away. Horrible customer service, careless installers, and their tv commercials are a joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Today/Atlanta-Georgia/Empire-Today-POOR-customer-service-Ads-on-TV-are-a-joke-in-and-out-of-my-house-in-two-w-1099809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Today

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - ()

Jane, we’ve read your comments and are disappointed at the issues that occurred during your installation. We always want our customers to be completely satisfied with the work that is done in their homes, and we would like to speak with you and ensure that everything has been completed to your satisfaction. Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your account with the information provided here. Please call us at 888-588-2315 x3555 or email your information to [email protected], and we will follow up with you. Thank you. Angelica Snell, Resolution Team Manager