Complaint Review: Empire Today

Empire Today
Greensboro, North Carolina USA

Empire Today Not On Stairs all states North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

If Empire Today had told me their carpet not guaranteed on stairs I wouldn't have used them.  Carpet started to look worn after 3 months.  Just 1 person and declawed cat live in house.  Empire offered to replace "for small installation fee" but why should I do that and get same results?  My old Mohawk carpeting looked great on stairs for 10+ years.  I had been considering Empire for window treatments but won't do it now.  They have lost me as a customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Today/Greensboro-North-Carolina/Empire-Today-Not-On-Stairs-all-states-North-Carolina-1058795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Today

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - ()

Sandra, it’s disappointing that your product has not been meeting your expectations. We can assure you that we are committed to working with our customers if ever problems arise, and it’s our understanding that we’ve been in contact with you and scheduled an inspection. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or customersupport@empiretoday.com. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager