Complaint Review: Empire Today

Empire Today
Nashville, Tennessee USA

Empire Today Poor customer service Nashville Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

Empire salesman visited our house and provided a quote. Price was a little higher than others but not enough to make a difference. We decided to just have carpet installed but changed our order to not replace the carpet on the steps. When installers arrived they had a different order to only install bedrooms and not our loft and hall. They did not have enough carpet and had to schedule another install the following Saturday. They called the following monday and said they would have to change to Sunday and I agreed. Received several emails confirming Saturday but I didnt care because if they happen to show on Saturday we would be fine. No show on Saturday, so I expected them to show on Sunday. I got up Sunday and broke the bed down as they asked and moved it out of the room. 10am comes around and so I call Empire myself and they tell me they are not installing because they did not recieve the carpet. They claim they tried to call but there are no missed calls. I am not happy with the service. Trust me when I tell you not to let them in your home. Home Depot or Lowes can do a better job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2014 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Today/Nashville-Tennessee/Empire-Today-Poor-customer-service-Nashville-Tennessee-1147665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Today

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - ()

Hi Ken, we regret that your installation was not completed as initially scheduled. We never want our customers to be inconvenienced, and we understand your frustration. We understand that we have been in contact with you  about this issue and that we’ve scheduled a date to complete the installation. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any additional questions or concerns at 888-588-2315 x4195 or customersupport@empiretoday.com. Thank you. Jeanette Ramey, National Customer Service Manager