Complaint Review: Empire Today

• Reported By: Bradley — Memphis Tennessee
Empire Today

Empire Today What an incredible waste of time! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

I signed up for Rip Off Report simply to publicize my distaste for this company in an effort to prevent anyone else from the solid waste of time I experienced today. I broke my own rule by not vetting the company on here first. I'll know next time, as I see that Empire Today has accumulated several displeased customers...and these are just the ones that write in.

Thankfully, I didn't make it past the initial consultation phase. The time window was 11a - 1p. I arrived on time and waited...and waited...and waited...and at 15 after 1 o'clock, I called. I was assured that someone was on the way and would arrive in no more than 15 minutes. More than 30 minutes later, someone arrived...and gladly offered me a quote of more than 3 times our local stores. Impressive...really.

Sitting in a vacant house for 3 hours and then being handed a bogus estimate...what an incredible waste of a day. I'm sure you have better things to do. I'll go local, as I should in the first place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Today/internet/Empire-Today-What-an-incredible-waste-of-time-Internet-1040144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Today

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - ()

Bradley, were disappointed that you were inconvenienced by the delay in your sales appointment. We know that your time is valuable, and this is not the level of service that we expect for our customers. Because we are a full-service company, our pricing is all inclusive and covers product costs, installation labor, and any additional requested services. We also offer a price match guarantee. We would like the opportunity to learn more about your concerns and help make things right for you, but we are not able to look up your account with the information youve provided. Please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email customersupport@empiretoday.com, and we will reach out to you. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager