Complaint Review: Empire Wealth Management Group

• Submitted: Mon, October 04, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 04, 2010

• Reported By: Jenna — San Diego California USA
Empire Wealth Management Group

Empire Wealth Management Group First National Capital Group denied my mortgage application, Internet

Empire Wealth Management Group denied my mortgage application. I have outstanding credit, a job that pays $70k/yr, and hardly any debt. I also have two children. They denied my application because the home I tried to buy was in a high-risk area!!! HOW DOES THAT APPLY TO ME?!?!?

Now my kids and I are sleeping in the back of my car each night, until we get the down payment back that I gave them for the mortgage. I don't have the spare money for the deposit on an apartment until i do.

Thanks for nothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Wealth-Management-Group/internet/Empire-Wealth-Management-Group-First-National-Capital-Group-denied-my-mortgage-application-647577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Wealth Management Group