- Report: #174350
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Empire Who's Who
Empire Who's WhoGarden City,, New York U.S.A.
Empire Who's Who ripoff This is a complete scam stay far far away !! Garden City New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- They get your information and tell you that you've been nominated to be listed in their "prestigious publication" (never mind the fact no one has ever heard of it). They tell you it's free to fill out the form and you'll be considered for membership.- Once they have all your info, they tell you it's a few hundred dollars to get a membership and they use all the old stock broker tricks to pressure you into buying it.- You get absolutely nothing, except a lighter wallet.
If you Google "Empire Who's Who" the only mentions you will see are the morons who paid a few hundred dollars to be listed in it, like Rick Soto. The fact that his name comes up so many times has got to make you giggle.
The other kicker is that they'll hire anyone who sends a resume in, for "70-90k". The job ads actually say "our lowest rep made 62k last year". Real professional.
Hope this saves at least one person a headache, this company makes me sick to my stomach.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2006 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Whos-Who/Garden-City-New-York/Empire-Whos-Who-ripoff-This-is-a-complete-scam-stay-far-far-away-Garden-City-New-York-174350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.