Complaint Review: Empire flooring g Phoenix

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Sproatb — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Empire flooring g Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Empire flooring g Phoenix Sales rep and installer William Sales rep lies to customer, then shows up at customer home to start a fight in front of little children. Phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

*Consumer Suggestion: Your Wife & Children Were Probably In Danger

Empire flooring today set up an appointment to estimate the cost for all new carpet in my house, there rep lied and said no one answer the door.  Truth of the matter the guy never showed up we have a big bay window that was open and my wife home all day waiting for this appointment.  The rep rescheduled for the next morning at 9am, I called the rep at 9:05 asking if he was coming or not, he told me he is in route and would be there in 20 min.  I decided to call empire flooring at 9:45 and tell them there rep has not showed up they told me he is 50 miles out, and would be there between 9-11. So I told them this bad customer service is reason I will write bad review and I do not want there service at all.  Within 15 min the rep came to my house and started a fight with me in front of my 2 year old daughter my wife and my 1 month son, this is unbelievable. I have never been treated so poorly by any company in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-flooring-g-Phoenix/Phoenix-Arizona-85029/Empire-flooring-g-Phoenix-Sales-rep-and-installer-William-Sales-rep-lies-to-customer-then-982523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire flooring g Phoenix

Company Response

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

Sproatb We regret your experience and would like to speak with you directly to learn more and to make things right.  A member of our management team left messages for you today.  Please return our call so that we may work with you towards a resolution. We may be reached at 888-588-2315 x 4195 or customersupport@empiretoday.com. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Your Wife & Children Were Probably In Danger

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Looks like the Empire 'rep' (not employee) blew a gasket on you. The real question is whether he ever had a criminal background check or drug screen done by Empire before he was permitted to call on your family. I'm suspecting no to both. How can you be sure he wasn't a drug addict, recent parolee or even a wanted fugitive? Almost sounds like he was REALLY, REALLY counting on the sale to get some cash for SOMETHING. How close was he to becoming physically violent with you or your famiy members? Was he armed? If he had snapped you and your family probably wouldn't have had a chance.

If you could post his name it would definitely help other potential victims in the future.