Complaint Review: Empire model management

Empire model management He lied to us Lexington Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Facts

*General Comment: Name

*General Comment: ??

we are talking about Justin perry.

He lied to us took our money.

I have a new agent.

And doing good.

He never gave me my comp cards he lied all the time

To this day I don't have my comp card it's been 3 years

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-model-management/Lexington-Virginia/Empire-model-management-He-lied-to-us-Lexington-Virginia-1077633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire model management

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Facts

AUTHOR: Empire model management, inc - ()

As the great Paul Harvey says.... Here's the rest of the story!

3 Years ago we met Dave Fernandez and his daughter Adriana in NYC at a model and talent Convention. At that time we loved Adriana look and wanted to begin to develop her as a child model and possibly a child actress. I Equipped Adriana with a portfolio for which she paid $500 for and received copies of the shoot for her records. We also had 100 comp cards printed for promotion to clients that we felt where right for her. EMPIRE MODEL MANAGEMENT got Adriana auditions for top casting directors including but certainly not limited to Mary Poppins (on Broadway) as well as several child runways shows And top music producers as well as top child agencies such as FFT and Whilhelmina. The clients did not book Adriana for these NY jobs! Adriana and her father live in VA which was a big issue to top agencies in NYC however Empire still got her Auditions for The Living Christmas Tree ( even when she wasn't a member of TRBC) as well as the feature film finding faith. She did not book any of these jobs either. I personally have trained numerous actors for film projects as well as plays and even commercials! I worked countless hours with Adriana and often offered advice such as to join a play program at school, but she was homeschooled by her father. We also tried to give her voice lessons to train the ear as well as excecrises to strengthen the vocal chords. All of this work to be followed by not seeing or hearing from Adriana or her Father for over 1 year because they moved to West Virginia. Upon her return visit we saw that Adriana was in a growth spirt and had not done anything that we had advised her to do to excel in her personal life To help her achieve her goals of modeling and acting. At this time I made clear that I was no longer interested in working with Adriana due to the lack of effort thereof as well as the lack of discipline with self image. Let me be CLEAR! Modeling and acting is a serious business that takes serious people that are dedicated to the tasks that are set before them by the professionals that they entrust their careers with. Empire Model Management has a long history of almost a decade of scouting, developing, and launching the careers of countless successful models that still have wonderful careers today. I Justin Peery have had the privilege to photograph top models and work with top clients and agencies all around the world and have a true passion for making dreams come true! Sometimes it just doesn't work out, it doesn't mean that the agent, photographer, or agency didn't do their job!

#2 General Comment

Name

AUTHOR: Anon - ()

I think you mean Justin Peery, Not "Perry".

#3 General Comment

??

AUTHOR: Gizzy - ()

You waited three years to write a rip off report . You did not go into any detail about anything. You basically wrote someones name, you waited three years and your doing good. Great...Where is the rip off? What happened? Did he/she use your pictures / or whatever without authorization? Was this a shady deal? You can't come on rip off report and use 6 sentences that are not even sentences to explain anything. But glad you have a new agent and glad your doing good.