Complaint Review: Empire model management

• Reported By: Adri621 — Appomattox Virginia
Empire model management
Lexington, Virginia USA

Empire model management Liar and scammer Lexington Virginia

I lost 3 years of my life with this agent. Number 1 he's not an agent he only a photographer claiming to be a agent. My new agent investigated him. He's nothing. I warn models or actors not to sign up with him. He will only take your money and give you nothing. When I signed up with a new agency the next day I got a call to audition for a movie. When he told me I was not ready he stole from me and my dad. If you sign up with him be careful he's a scammer till this day I don't have my comp cards as he promised 3 years ago be aware of him. I didn't wait 3 years to make this report because I have never knew about this site. Any agent in New York hears his name they don't want nothing to do with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-model-management/Lexington-Virginia/Empire-model-management-Liar-and-scammer-Lexington-Virginia-1077985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire model management