Complaint Review: Empire today carpet and flooring

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Alyssa Johnson and Devin Johnson — Gastonia North Carolina United States of America
Empire today carpet and flooring

Empire today carpet and flooring Will not refund us for installing defective carpet and vinyl , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

We purchase carpet and vinyl flooring from empire today. Initially the installers left without completing the job, installed defective carpet, and also installed the wrong color vinyl and did not glue it down. We have had 4 different service calls placed for the carpet alone since installation 4 weeks ago. I have called empires call center for the past 3 week to resolve the issues and no one would return my calls. Finally, i got in touch with someone at the corporate office whom said that they can not refund our money. He stated that they would replace the whole houses flooring but would not give us our money back. I told him that I did not want more Of the same terrible product and I did not want another one of their sub contracted, unprofessional installation crews back in my home. He said that he would replace the floor not refund them. I want a full refund. The general manager of our local office said it could be done but that it had to go through corporate and corporate is saying that it's not an option. I'm getting nowhere and am about to seek legal help. We don't want To deal with the company anymore we just want our money back. I do not know how such a slimy business can still be up and running. I should have read all of the reviews before purchasing. Horrible Floors and horrible staff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-today-carpet-and-flooring/internet/Empire-today-carpet-and-flooring-Will-not-refund-us-for-installing-defective-carpet-and-v-950443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire today carpet and flooring

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

Alyssa, we regret that youve experienced issues with your products post-installation, as we never want our customers to be disappointed in the products or service that they receive. We understand that weve been in contact with you regarding your concerns, and we will be following up again with you shortly to discuss this matter in more detail and work towards a resolution. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email customersupport@empiretoday.com. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager