Complaint Review: Empire today

• Reported By: Tori — Saint louis Missouri United States of America
Empire today

Empire today Lied about carpet to see me, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

I made a report on the 19th and have still heard nothing. When empire came to my home I told them I had pets and needed something small dog proof. The salesman told me about this special 25 year carpet and if they happen to soil it would not touch the pad. This was for my bedroom. Well it is now 3 to 4 years later and the pee is in the pad and it stinks. I have done research and came to conclusion that strand bamboo would be best for me. I wanted a simple partial refund or they can come and install it. I spend several thousand dollars for 170 square feet. I know I'm a fool but they lied and need to own up to it. I run a full service shop and am Christian and lying to sell something is not ok with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-today/internet/Empire-today-Lied-about-carpet-to-see-me-Internet-974928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire today

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

Thank you for making us aware of your concerns, Tori. We regret the lack of follow up that youve

received, and a member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you soon to discuss your concerns and possible resolutions. You can also contact us at 888-588-2315 x4195. Thank You. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager