Complaint Review: EmpireToday

• Submitted: Wed, February 23, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: DEW — Tabernacle New Jersey United States of America
EmpireToday

EmpireToday Empire carpeting, No-name carpet, no warranty without professional cleaning receipts, no stain resistance, carpet rot, carpet rippling, only 6yrs. Old. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Businss Response

Had plush carpet installed in 2005, by Empire Carpeting. I was not happy with constant problems with staining of rugs. We had it professionally cleaned several times. Did not permanently remove stains. We do not wear shoes in our home and I have a housekeeper. Each time it was cleaned carpet was stain guarded. I also had a spot buster machine for small spot treatments.

I have never encountered such poor service from a company in all my life.I called them for a service call for staining around 2007. They said there was no warranty because the carpet had been cleaned improperly. I do not recall being told how to clean this carpet. I have a Masters Degree plus 30 credits toWard my PHD. I think I am able to follow directions and I know FRAUD when I experience it.

I bought my own steam treatment system to clean my wall to wall carpet and still no luck. The rugs are now full of dry rot and wrinkles and look atrocious. Calling them again in February,2011, I was told they would not come out to see my rugs. What a caring company.

Do not do business with this company. Have you ever heard of Beaulieu carpet.? Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2011 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EmpireToday/internet/EmpireToday-Empire-carpeting-No-name-carpet-no-warranty-without-professional-cleaning-re-699089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EmpireToday

Businss Response

AUTHOR: Business Response - (United States of America)

I have read your other comment and posted a response to you. I want to be sure that you have my contact information because we have offered to work with you on a mutually agreed upon resolution. You can reach me at customersupport@empiretoday.com or contact me via phone at 888-588-2315 x4195. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager