Complaint Review: Empiretoday

Empiretoday
4985 Lima Street Denver, Colorado United States of America

Empiretoday Empire today Scam Denver, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Business Response

Scammed by Empire today carpet company.

First walked through job site and recommended a product for kitchen and bathrooms, when time came for install, they said they could not do job and switch product to lower grade, less expensive product and then tried to charge me the same price as the better product.
When product was installed there were lumps under flooring and product was cut short and came within a 1/2 inch of the dish washer.

Carpet was installed but there is an obvious 90 degree knife cut in the new carpet.
for over 1 week I kept telling empire to come and fix it by Wednesday July 13 because tenets were moving in on Thursday the 15th.... Empire called back on Friday.

through the process of all this, they fired the installer, but still wanted him to come back and fix the shabby install even though he was no longer good enough for empire, he was good enough for me...

While on the phone with Bill, the operations manager, he raised his voice and scolded me and my wife claiming we were not available.  I interrupted him and I directly told him of the feeling I had of being insulted, he again raised his voice and claimed he did nothing wrong and would not apologize.. I terminated the conversation and informed my sales guy of the communications problem and that I would only speak to him.

If you want a hassle, go to Empire.. If you want peace of mind, go elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empiretoday/Denver-Colorado-80239/Empiretoday-Empire-today-Scam-Denver-Colorado-753558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empiretoday

Business Response

AUTHOR: Business Response - (United States of America)

Mr. Biniasz, I truly apologize for you and your wifes experience. We always want you to be satisfied with everything and the situation youve described is not in line with the standard of service we expect for our customers. Its my understanding that we reached out to you recently and that an inspection has been scheduled for today to address your concerns. Once we have the results, well can follow back with you and continue working on a resolution together. However, if you have any questions or concerns before this time, please feel free to call me at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email me at customersupport@empiretoday.com. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager