Complaint Review: Empirevip

• Reported By: Orisko7 — Hollywood California
Empirevip
Los Angeles, California USA

Empirevip Fernando Ponce De Leon owner works in Los Angeles California

Fernando Ponce De Leon owns different companies under Epire ViP and he is a "Complete fraud on every level" Please you should not do business with him.

I worked with him for a couple of months and I became a victim of harassment and when I quit my work the same day, he avoided paying my 2 weeks salary and said he will mail it.  I never received a check from him ever.

After filing class action lawsuit for harrasment, my attorney was unable to locate him, he had moved away to another location.  I found his website and tried calling the number displayed on his website and after leaving several messages and never calling me back I have decided to let anyone who is doing business or employed by him to be very careful, he is not a trusting men and I do not want the same thing happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 01:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empirevip/Los-Angeles-California-90071/Empirevip-Fernando-Ponce-De-Leon-owner-works-in-Los-Angeles-California-1059915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empirevip