Bobbie

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:california California
Employees Of Southern California Edison ARE Morons
www.sce.com Inland Empire, California U.S.A.

Employees Of Southern California Edison ARE Morons Bad charges, refused to investigate Inland Empire California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You Are Correct

I have had problems with SCE in the past myself. Most recently, our bill shot through the roof. The odd thing about it, the month that this began to happen, we were only in the residence for 3 out of the 4 weeks. Thankfully we have moved outside of California and will no longer have to deal with them. When we called to complain and order an investigation into the charges...it was REFUSED!! I spoke with a "supervisor" and he suggested that there is nothing wrong with their system or their equipment and that I must be mistaken. I challenged him to try and explain how the bill could be twice as much as the previous month when we had not been at home (out of town on vacation) for one week out of the month in question. For that he started talking about my car and how he couldn't tell me where I drove it. What kind of intelligence is that? I proceeded to blow off some steam and let him know that I felt sorry for the fact that he along with the others, lack common sense.

Unsatisfied in ca
california, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Employees-Of-Southern-California-Edison-ARE-Morons/Inland-Empire-California/Employees-Of-Southern-California-Edison-ARE-Morons-Bad-charges-refused-to-investigate-Inl-289766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Employees Of Southern California Edison ARE Morons

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You Are Correct

AUTHOR: Etal - (U.S.A.)

The autocratic, demi-god attitudes is proliferic throughout the company. High on ego, low on common sense. I could tell you tales. Suffice it to say, their party will be over soon. Between the state and INPO, heads have already started to roll. There's a new sheriff in town, and he don't play their game.