Complaint Review: Employment Publishing

• Updated: Mon, May 16, 2011

• Reported By: kalamazoo73 — Kalamazoo Michigan United States of America
Employment Publishing
175 Strafford Avenue, Suite #1 Wayne, Pennsylvania United States of America

Employment Publishing Employment911.com Sent "Invoice" when say my help wanted ad in the newspaper Wayne , Pennsylvania

I posted an help wanted ad in our local newspaper which has a publishing company list the ads for multiple newspapers. The bill should have been around $350.

A couple days later I received a "solicitation" that looked just like an invoice from "Employment Publishing". I assumed this was for my ad and paid the "bill". It was for $349.00.

When I subsequently received my newspaper bill I noticed that the first "invoice" was a solicitation.

I called and left messages multiple times prior to my check cashing and sent an email - non of which have been responded to to date. The check has since cleared and I do not see my listing on their irrelevant website.

Scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2011 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Employment-Publishing/Wayne-Pennsylvania-19087/Employment-Publishing-Employment911com-Sent-Invoice-when-say-my-help-wanted-ad-in-the-729964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Employment Publishing