residential

Complaint Review: Emporio Armani Fake Leather Jackets

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: halfsuckerdnboston — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
Emporio Armani Fake Leather Jackets
Cambridge Street Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Emporio Armani Fake Leather Jackets If it walks like a duck... Boston, Massachusetts

I've always said that these types of scams should not  be crime, we do it because we think we are getting a good value out of it. I felt once before with a guy that asked to borrow a few bucks promising to pay back, it turned out that the guy is well know in the Boston area by the name of Elliot Davis, well dressed on a three piece suit. I was pissed because that was a favor to someone supposedly in need who was lying blatantly. That is not a crime either but it makes you loose faith in people and it will make me to think twice next time someone really in need asks for my help.

I got suckered today in part due to my friend's pressure, The  italian guy was well dressed in a a way typical of Europeans, he called us from his rented SUV with NY license plates, it had scam written all over him at least to me. He did the same routine, airport, fashion show, his poor english, etc. The guy is definitely italian, we event talked about the italian soccer league and ask me for an specific player from my country, that, only a real italian would know. besides, I speak a some italian and he truly speaks italian. After his "show" my friend gave him $100 bucks for 3 jackets, but I told him that I only had $30, HE asked my friend if he could lend me the other $20 left on his wallet, and my friend said yes, I figured the jackets were worth at least $30 bucks each, one of them looked really nice.  He fits the description of a guys seen alll over in Canada, the US, and Germany, but obviously, there are a few other people doing it.

So for whatever is worth, he was in the Boston area today November 1st, 2012. Remember, if it walks like a duck...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emporio-Armani-Fake-Leather-Jackets/Boston-Massachusetts-02114/Emporio-Armani-Fake-Leather-Jackets-If-it-walks-like-a-duck-Boston-Massachusetts-963250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emporio Armani Fake Leather Jackets