Complaint Review: Emporio Armani

• Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:Birmingham Other
Emporio Armani
Manchester, United Kingdom

Emporio Armani Jacket Ripoff UK Italian guy sold fake Emporio Armani jackets Manchester United kingdom

Recently, I was on a road trip from Birmingham to Manchester and stopped in roadside stopover on the M6 for lunch. A black Fiat Uno pulls up as I get out of my car and the guy asks if I am Italian. He said he had something interesting to show me and parked his car. He was a stocky guy about 5ft 5" wearing light blue sweater. He has another guy in the car as well. He said he was from Italy and had come from a fashion exhibition and he had 3 Armani jackets and his bag was full so he could not take them back. He said he was from Rome. They looked quite nice. He offered to give the first 2 free and third for 400 at first.

When I said I had no money, he brought it down to 200, then 100. It was hard to resist and they looked quite genuine and good for 100. He insisted how much money I could get from the ATM. The guy sounded like he was in a hurry and he showed me his rental car sticker on the car. I bought 3 jackets for 100.

Initially, I was happy that I had made a good deal but after reading reports here, I realize I have been ripped off. So if you are around Manchester or anywhere in UK, be careful for any Italian guy who stops to sell you Armani jackets.

Tamur
Birmingham
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2006 03:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emporio-Armani/Manchester-/Emporio-Armani-Jacket-Ripoff-UK-Italian-guy-sold-fake-Emporio-Armani-jackets-Manchester-Un-217728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emporio Armani