Complaint Review: Emporio Collection - Emporio Armani - Martino Raffaele

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2008

• Reported By:Ecatepec Other
Emporio Collection - Emporio Armani - Martino Raffaele
Ecatepec, Mexico

Emporio Collection - Emporio Armani - Martino Raffaele Fraud they ask for help and you buy doubtful procedence clothes Ecatepec Mexico

(I will try to use my best English)I was driving on my way to visit a customer, while a couple of guys asked me where the airport was, so I told them, and when I catch them at the red ligth they told me (as many of the other cases) in an Italian Accent if I speaked Italian.
They told me, they have come from Italy to one of the finest departmen stores (Liverpool, they even show a kind of invoice). They say that they have some samples the wouldn't want to return because of the custom (and corruption) stuff.

They say all this showing their passport so you believe them.At the end of this history, they left me 6 garments for a little more than 1,000USD.

What a shame this results, because they made people to stop believing and providing assistance to really needed and honest people.

I encourage the search engine pages to index this kind of information in a bettter way, because information is power. While this kind of frauds are more spread the less numbers of them will be.As you may realize, this crafty guys are all around the world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emporio-Collection-Emporio-Armani-Martino-Raffaele/Ecatepec-/Emporio-Collection-Emporio-Armani-Martino-Raffaele-Fraud-they-ask-for-help-and-you-buy-339378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emporio Collection - Emporio Armani - Martino Raffaele