Complaint Review: Emporio Fashion

• Reported By: blacktiger — lynnwood Washington
Emporio Fashion
Kent, Washington USA

Emporio Fashion Scam older Italian guy maybe late 50's Kent Washington

Hello everyone yes he got me too. He is in the Seattle area. He got me at a gas station in Kent WA. Italian's guy older maybe late 50's said he needed directions to the airport. Was driving a Nissan Murano with California plates. Said he finished with a fashion show and he got a bonus and didn’t want to pay taxes on it in Italy. I should know when he said that it was a lie because when you are out of the country and you come back in it is duty free. So he tells me he will give me some jackets that are Giorgio Armani. But the jackets don’t say Giorgio Armani the say Emporio Fashion which Giorgio Armani has a brand but it is call Emporio Armani. So he does Bla Bla and show me how they are worth 1000 to 1800 dollars and he is just giving them to me. I said I don’t have any money and he says can’t you give me some money to help pay the taxes when he gets back to Italy. So he gets me for 300+ dollars for 4 coats. This is what is business card says His Name is Galante G The middle of his card says Giorgio Armani List some citys in Italy. Cell phone: +39-347-295-45-05 Office. 0055-45-23-31 And email. The hotmail really should have clued me in that it was a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emporio-Fashion/Kent-Washington/Emporio-Fashion-Scam-older-Italian-guy-maybe-late-50s-Kent-Washington-1132655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emporio Fashion