Complaint Review: Empower Network, LLC

• Reported By: Jan — White Oak Pennsylvania
Empower Network, LLC
146 Second Street North, Suite 201 St. Petersburg, Florida USA

Empower Network, LLC Cancelation not honored Saint Petersburg Florida

I signed up with Empower Network and once I was signed up I never heard from my sponsor again!  I tried to email him with questions and my email was returned as undeliverable!

I spent over an hour searching the site trying to find out how to cancel and finally found one spot with a cancelation selection.  So I canceled.  Their policy is that your cancelation has to be received 48 hours or more from your renewal date, which mine was.  And when you looked under my account information it said Product Renewal Date:  February 23, 2014.  Underneath it said Product Cancelation Date:  February 19, 2014.

That led me to believe that I was successfully canceled.  OH, NO!!!  Imagine my surprise when I logged onto my bank account and saw that $125.00 had been taken from my account.  I submitted a ticket to them to question why and got a response today telling me that I had only canceled my affiliate status, not my subscriptions and "so of course your billing cycle continued," and I would NOT get a refund because my sponsor had already been paid.   Then she wrote "Have a wonderful day."

That "have a wonderful day" pushed me over the edge!  Her smart aleck attitude was bad enough but then to tell me I would not get a refund but have a wonderful day??  Customer service is not her forte!!

I did send a reply telling them it should not be a game of hide and seek when trying to cancel.  I would stay away from this company.  It appears so reputable but once you sign up you are left to flounder on your own!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empower-Network-LLC/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Empower-Network-LLC-Cancelation-not-honored-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-1126197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empower Network, LLC