Complaint Review: Empowerment USA Group

• Updated: Sat, March 05, 2011

• Reported By: Bruce — Newport Coast California United States of America
Empowerment USA Group

Empowerment USA Group SCAM, Fraud, Not Close to Reputable, Internet

I contracted with Empowerment USA Group back in November of 2010 to provide income tax resolution to a tax problem I had with the IRS. Fortunately I made an $1800 deposit and did not pay the whole $3600 fee. The owner Charles Mcgriff made promises relative to my specific situation that were not kept. I asked for, and received references, that may or may not have been legitimate.

When  the agent working my case quit for not being payed I was promised a refund by McGriff. I never recieved the refund or the tax services I have a written contarct for. I will pursue this case through the BBB of Florida, the Florida Attorney General's office and through the court process as necessary. Please do your research as this company's website currently contains inaccurate contact information, and it is apparent, from other individuals that have encountered the same problem, that this company is not legitimate. Bewrae!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2011 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empowerment-USA-Group/internet/Empowerment-USA-Group-SCAM-Fraud-Not-Close-to-Reputable-Internet-703046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empowerment USA Group