interference

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: jay — hoboken New Jersey
Emson
230 Fifth Ave Suite 800 Nationwide USA

Emson aka Big Boss Stick Blender Company sold me defective product and won't respond to numerous requests to customer service New York Nationwide

I ordered the Emson Big Boss Stick Blender.  It arrived, and I suspected that I had made a bad purchase.  While it works well, it's very poorly made, and I was worried it might break while using it and slice off my hand.

Luckily, that didn't happen.  However, after using it 5 times to make smoothies, it broke.  The plastic part that connects to the blade just compeltely disintegrated and I ingested some of it in my smoothie.  Very disgusting.

What's more disgusting is that I've reached out numerous times to the company - they don't actually have a customer service phone number, they give you a number (hard to even find that) and then there are about 100 other phone numbers they list for their 1000 products.  I must assume they do this deliberatley because it's basically impossible to speak to them.

I never leave feedback but in this case, I just had to.  I see that so many people have experienced the same thing I have.  I am seriously considering consulting an attorney to file a class action lawsuit.  I would not take it to that extreme if the company stood behind their product, but they won't even acknowledge me let alone contact me, let alone resolve the issue.

I gave them one last chance to respond by tomorrow close of day.  If not, I will pursue a lawsuit - I believe very strongly that a company should not be permitted to manufacture and sell inferior products and then blatantly refuse to respond to any customer inquiries.  I read too many stories of other consumers experiencing this with Emson and just giving up.  Well, to those of you who have been wronged by them, stay tuned.  They are about to be in the public spotlight... anyone ever hear of that segment on the news called Shame on You?  There are many like it here in the NY area... look for Emson to be on soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emson/nationwide/Emson-aka-Big-Boss-Stick-Blender-Company-sold-me-defective-product-and-wont-respond-to-n-1059877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emson