Complaint Review: Emusic

• Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: mohayrix — San Andreas California United States of America
Emusic

Emusic music, downloads, ebooks Internet

*UPDATE Employee: eMusic can Help!

Emusic is a RIP OFF!!! I would caution anyone considering using it not to. You cannot retrieve previously purchased tracks/albums, books etc and they will make it hard to cancel.. Bad Bad Bad....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emusic/internet/Emusic-music-downloads-ebooks-Internet-818015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emusic

eMusic can Help!

AUTHOR: eMusicHelps - (United States of America)

Hi there,

I wanted to reach out and offer my assistance.  I'm with eMusicHelps, part of the Member Services department here at eMusic.

I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the your experience with us.  I can assure you that any music you downloaded should have completed successfully, if this is not the case and your account is still active, please email me directly at emusichelps@emusic.com.

If you need any assistance processing your request to cancel, I can also help you there.  Although, we'd hate to see you go - I can ensure that you are not charged incorrectly.

I hope to hear from you and to be of help!
Thanks,