Complaint Review: Emusic.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 14, 2008

• Reported By:Maryville Missouri
Emusic.com
308 Clayton Avenue Maryville, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 660-541-0561
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Emusic.com charging account has been cancelled twice won't let me talk supervisor - will not give date/email with registration date/time New York New York

I cancelled my so called registration in July 08. Still being charged. Asked to speak to supervisor refused to let me - said he was at break/lunch - different stories. Called back did not even give them my name - asked for supervisor and he said that I was told once he was on break. It was a different person.

None the less I wanted a copy of when I signed up and gave them my account number because I do not put my account number on line never have. I don't know how they got it. They refused. To be bad business.

I would like to have my money back since July if not then I think I have a right to get a registration date and time for signing up. it looks like I am not the only one to complain about this problem. Please help.
Thank you.

Kim
Maryville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emusiccom/Maryville-Missouri-64468/Emusiccom-charging-account-has-been-cancelled-twice-wont-let-me-talk-supervisor-will-n-381236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emusic.com