Complaint Review: Emusic.com

• Phone: (212) 201-9240
  • Web:
  • Category:

Emusic.com is stilling money from US Soldiers New York, New York

I just came back from an ovrseas assinment with the military. I was only gone for 4 months but still had a crap load of mail. One of them was my bank statement. I opened it expecting nothing but my normal bill to show (Electric, rent, water, gas ect) to my suprise for the 4 months I was gone there were charges from Emusic.com everymonth I was being charged on the 2nd for 11.99 and on the 4th for 9.99 I called Emusic and was told...

THEM "We have a no refund policy"

ME "Ma'am it is not a refund it is your company returning money that you stole."

Them:"maybe your should have kept better tabs on your card information!"

ME "DO WHAT! I WAS OVERSEAS FIGHTING FOR YOUR FREEDOM! LET ME SPEAK WITH YOUR SUPERVISOR NOW!"      A Man Gets on the phone

THEM: " First off let me appoligies for the last comment made. But we do have a striced no refund policy"

I tell him everything that has happened

Them " I will forward this to the CEO to let him know what has happened and we will be emailing you...

ME: Let me give you my email adress..

Them: Is it "none@yahoo.com

ME: NO!! Are

Them: Are you sure? That is what we have on file!

Me: Yes I am sure mine is a us government one... with a us government ending. I give it to him as well as my telephone numbers to include my home, my cell, and my CO's office...

Them: We will be contacting you by the end of them week.

Well guess what they have not contacted me and the money has not been refunded!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emusiccom/New-York-New-York-/Emusiccom-is-stilling-money-from-US-Soldiers-New-York-New-York-559553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emusic.com