worn

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Emusic.com
100 Park Avenue, 17th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Emusic.com ripped off, billed my credit card when I went to try the free download and canceled without a download New York New York

I received an offer with my purchase of a Netgear router for 50 free songs and one free audio book. When I went to emusic.com I didn't like what I saw so I canceled and never downloaded anything.

When I checked my charge card statement online I saw they billed me. When I called to dispute the charge (I called three times) I was given the exact same answer read off a sheet; "you upgraded your account before you canceled and you signed that you would not get a refund we can not give you a refund, is there anything else?" and hung up.

Dave
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emusiccom/New-York-New-York-10017/Emusiccom-ripped-off-billed-my-credit-card-when-I-went-to-try-the-free-download-and-canc-426710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emusic.com