• Report: #461903

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:tempe Arizona
Emusic.com
www.emusic.com , New York U.S.A.

Emusic.com This company has the worst sounding "music", & their customer service is atrocious at best New York? New York

The first time I went to their websight, to find music, what little I did find was of inferior quality. Needless to say, it was the last time I went there!!!

I tried to cancel my membership, however, with the information I was given, it just wasn't possible.

After spending a month, pondering immensely, about it, & then seeing another charge on my card, it hit me like a ton of bricks! I called their number again & this time I picked the technical support option. I'll be damned if a real live person didn't start talking on te other end!

After explaining my problem, a couple of times, this person canceled my membership. But, this is the best part, for some reason they charged my account a couple of days late & so he wanted to pro-rate me for that time, it was like $11 dollars & some change.

Well, now I'm boiling with rage!!! I said a few choice words & told them, NO, that was not acceptable to me & they better talk to someone who had the authority to refund the entire account.

That occured about an hour ago. So, we'll see.

Jim
tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emusiccom/New-York/Emusiccom-This-company-has-the-worst-sounding-music-their-customer-service-is-atroci-461903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emusic.com