Complaint Review: Emusic.com

• Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Fremont California
Emusic.com
www.emusic.com Internet U.S.A.

Emusic.com charged me without my knowledge and refuses to refund me my money Internet

Someone registered under my credit card without and charged me for 6 months. When I called emusic.com they realized that someone had been charging me under my card and it wasn't me. Aren't you supposed to have the proper credit card information in order to charge that credit card. Like maybe the correct name and billing address. Emusic failed to verify the identity of the credit card's owner and charged it anyways. Now they refuse to refund me my money because they are saying under their terms of agreement they do not refund money. If I never registered for this service how can they expect me to know their terms of agreement. This is ridiculous!

Popalpo
Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emusiccom/internet/Emusiccom-charged-me-without-my-knowledge-and-refuses-to-refund-me-my-money-Internet-389793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emusic.com