Complaint Review: Emusic.com

• Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:White City Oregon
Emusic.com
emusic.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Emusic.com emusic took money from my bank account after I cancelled a trial membership, and will not email me back after I filed a complaint 3329598-694032 Internet emusic.com

*UPDATE Employee: No response from Customer

I did a trial with emusic, that was being promoted by wal-mart with the purchse of electronic equipment. the trial period was for 7 days. on the second day I cancelled my trial membership. I come to discover around 18 days latter that emusic had taken $19.99 out of my bank account. I logged on to emusic.com and filed a complaint and prompted them to refund my money, that it was wrongfully taken for services not renderd on 10/28/08, claim #329598-694032. emusic.com will not resppond to the claim, and say that if I file anything else it will only allow them to drag out their effortless response. I believe that wal mart should also be aware of this kind of activity wich is being promoted by them.

Scott
White City, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2008 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emusiccom/nationwide/Emusiccom-emusic-took-money-from-my-bank-account-after-I-cancelled-a-trial-membership-an-387237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emusic.com

No response from Customer

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Per ticket 694032 the customer did contact us but we needed further information from the customer which wasn't provided to our company. The customer gave his email address and name. We were not able to locate an account by name or by email address. Since a reply was not given to us no further action will be taken.
If you feel this is in error please respond to
billing@emusic.com and please include that your responding to ticket 694032.
Please include the email address you provided to eMusic for registration.

Proof that we did respond:

Incident ID: 694032